Many injuries and subsequent negligence lawsuits are due to the lack of legal and risk management education. Too often, academic and certification preparations programs do not adequately provide this important education.
Did You Know?
1. A high number of exercise and exercise equipment injuries occur every year.
2. Given our litigious society, injured parties do not hesitate to file negligence lawsuits against exercise professionals and their employers.
3. In addition to minimizing negligence lawsuits, fitness managers and exercise professionals need to comply with many federal, state, and local laws that are applicable to the exercise profession.
4. Most Important: Situations that can lead to legal liability risks can be effectively managed by acquiring the knowledge and skills to develop and implement a comprehensive risk management plan.
What Can You Do?
Start Your Legal/Risk Management Education!
Browse through our website to learn about our:
(1) new textbook
(2) educational courses for academicians, fitness managers, exercise professionals, and students
(3) many "free" educational resources.
Now is the time to enhance your legal and risk management knowledge and skills.