Law for Fitness Managers and Exercise Professionals
PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOUR CLIENTS!
This ground-breaking, comprehensive, 538-page textbook is the “go-to” resource for fitness managers and exercise professionals. Specifically written for a “lay” audience, this textbook is designed to help fitness managers and exercise professionals comply with the law, enhance fitness safety, and advance the exercise profession by describing what, why and how:
WHAT laws do fitness managers and exercise professionals need to know?
WHY do fitness managers and exercise professionals need to know the laws?
HOW do fitness managers and exercise professionals apply the laws?
Learn from over 110 lawsuits that occurred in fitness facilities and programs. For example, negligence lawsuits are described involving personal fitness trainers, group exercise leaders, exercise physiologists, clinical exercise physiologists, strength and conditioning coaches, youth fitness instructors, first responders, and military personnel.
Click on Each of the Following for More Textbook Information
- Textbook Resources (PASQ forms, etc.): Forms and Documents
- Textbook: Chapter Study Questions
- Textbook: Educational Courses
- Course #1: Faculty Training Course
- Course #2: CEC/CEU Self-Study Course for Fitness Managers, Exercise Professionals and Students
- Textbook: Testimonials (provided on a voluntary basis)
- Textbook: Changes and Updates